Sunday, March 31, 2013

For Baby

This was an attempt at a Clean and Simple Card, but somehow I added a layer, then another and then... well, not quite CAS, but I love how it came out anyway.

The digi is from a Freebie pack I got from Paper Crafts Magazine some time last year (I think you can still get them but I don't remember how and can't find them).  The digital papers are from Pixeled Paper Designs called "Delicious Sugar".  I love how the colors go together!  They have a few freebies available so check them out.


The sketch is by Papertake Weekly.  This week is a free for all, but I decided to stick with this one.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

{PIN}spirational Challenge #50: Photo Inspiration
Papertake Weekly Sketch Free for All
Perfect Sentiments #72: Brides or Babies
Come and Get It Color Challenge
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog #26: Cute
Hiding in My Craft Room #91: Freestyle
Challenges for Everybody #17: Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. Cute baby card the colours really suit the card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Leeann. Love how you have used the colours from our challenge at Come and Get It. Your card is a perfect baby's birthday! Thanks for sharing with us this week and we hope to see you back again soon. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Love the soft colors.

    Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
    ♥ HIMCR ♥DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet card and you have matched the challenge colours perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - colour combo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the layers, and to me CAS isn't about not having layers, but a clean design, which this fits the bill perfectly. It's such an adorable 1st birthday card. Those elephants are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great baby card - love all the layers and your color choices! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect little card for a baby's first birthday, and so bright and cheery, too.....the image is adorable, and I really like those layered corners....well done, and thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments....good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Leann, thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Leeann, adorable image and wonderful job using our colors this week!

    Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It.....good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell in Alaska♥
    http://www.akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. realy cute, thanks for joining us at Glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in my Craft Room! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute card and great colours . Love the elephants . Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute!!!!! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann