Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sketchy Friday

Have you seen Sketchy Friday yet?  It's a weekly challenge and you can win one of Sonia's adorable digis!  Here is this week's sketch:


And here is my card using "Moses the Monkey" by SKdigis.


Paper:  Shery K Designs - Ladybug; Silhouette Store Background; Recollections
Ribbon and gems from stash

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #73: Make it cute
Aud Sentiments #77: For a Child
Crafts 4 eternity #117: Cute as you like
Milk Coffee Challenge Anything But Square
QKR Stampede #32: Animal Antics
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #34: Animals
The Paper Shelter #105: Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Leann :-) the monkey is very cute and I love the layout and details, the way you cut the border is FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card I love it! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Paper Shelter hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    hugz Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image on this fun card.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week, hugs Sherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and the image is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation!
    Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love the rough cut paper edges - adds excitement to the piece! Thanks for joining us at AGOAC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww .... cute! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card! I love that little monkey and the layout. Thanks for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann