Monday, April 1, 2013

"Fairy" Happy


I am very happy with the way this card turned out, especially since I had so much fun making it.  Today I got some Creative Inspirations Paint and it didn't take long to get started playing with them.  Everything yellow on the card is actually painted, but sadly you can't see the amazing shimmer.  The verdict?  I want them all!  They are just thin enough to be fast drying, and thick enough that I didn't need more than a coat for the flowers or the image!  I also worked completely out of the lid so a little really goes a long way.  I am so in love with these!!!  Can't wait to try the other colors I have and will probably be buying more.

Here's a link since I know you want to go buy some now:


P.S.  I was not asked to write this post, and I'm in no way affiliated with CI, I just love the paints.

Other goodies I used on my card:

Digi:  Bugaboo Stamps - Ava Fairy Special
Papers:  Live Designs Naturally Free Digital Paper Pack; Hammermill CS; American Crafts
Flowers from local craft store
Lace and Pearls are both by Recollections


I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge Blog #137: Sparkle n Shine
613 Avenue Create #13: Anything Goes w/Flowers
A Stitch at a Time #157: Spring
Catch the Bug Recipe (Cardstock and Bling)
Crafty Catz #176: Swirls and Pearls
Desert Islands Crafts #51: Itinerary 5, 6, 7, 10
Dream Valley Challenges #53: Pearls and Lace
Fairies Challenge #4: Anything Goes
Flutter By Wednesdays #233: Colors: Blue, Yellow, Green
IDIC #153: Fairies
My Heart Pieces Angels or Fairies
Paper Makeup Stamps #82: Anything Goes
Pile It On #13: Handmade Flowers
Stamp and Create April: Use at least 1 die cut
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #199: Sketch
Sweet Stampin Oh So Girly
The Pink Elephant #193: 3 Papers and fave embellishment 

Whoopsi Daisy Bling

29 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colours on your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable and I love how you added the sentiment down the side of the image. So, so cute! Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love the darling image and you cute flowers. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous spring colours, so bright and cheerful! Fairy Ava is so cute, too! (I love Bugaboo!!) Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling image, and you've colored it so wonderfully! Love your card. Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delightful card, Leeann! Gorgeous spring colours and coloured beautifully! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm in love with Bugaboo. I liked the images there, but now that I see this adorable card, I need to go and get some images for myself. This is adorable. I love the colors, the sentiment, the tiny bit of lace (I love lace), and the flower. This is a wonderfully balanced and sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x - CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww.isn't she just lovely Leeann, what a cutie, and fabulous colouring.I love your papers and flowers, gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Love the colors, the image and the way you did the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Spring colors and flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute image...and I just love that used those lovely blossoms...gorgeous!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! so cute! thanks for playing with "Faieries Challenges Blog"! Hugs, valou

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! I just love how you incorporated the terrific sentiment and your pretty colors and papers. A really happy card! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSW!
    Sharon SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is very pretty! I love the image and your flower cluster is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT! Hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just the sweetest! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't help but smile at your sweet card, thank you joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet card Leeann and those paints look fab !! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Robyn's Fetish this week !!

    We'er having a Blog Hop starting on 10th April so please join us for that too !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. Just love it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love the colors on this! Adorable card!
    We’re so glad you played along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Recipe Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    We hope you join us again this week for the Bugaboo “ANYTHING GOES” challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy challenge.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my... love your card!!thanks for joining us at Pile it on - we have a new challenge starting today hope you are able to join again - kimberly dt

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a cute card! I love that sweet fairy and all the yellow is so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann