Friday, December 7, 2012

Ketchup & Mustard Penguin

It didn't occur to me that my color scheme is "ketchup and mustard" until I tried to come up with a title of my post.



Ingredients

Bugaboo Stamps Digi -
          Little Penguin Winter -Reindeer
Cardstock: DCWV Glitter Stack; Teresa Collins  
         "Noel" paper pack; misc. white card stock
White ribbon from my stash, colored w/ SN DR6
Brads from Oriental Trading Co.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Bingo Challenge
Papertake Weekly Anything goes/Gift optional
Fab n' Funky Challenge #150 Non Traditional Christmas
Card Crafter's Circle #52 December Celebrations
Stamping with the Dragon Anything Goes
Digistamps for Joy #56 "Baby it's cold outside" with recipe
Wags n Whiskers #94 Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Blog RCC75 Holidays - must use ribbon or twine
Clear it Out Challenge Christmas

10 comments:

  1. What a delightful image. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love your design and image, thank you for playing at Digistamps4Joy.

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crafted. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous cute penguin! Lovely card honey!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Stamps 4 joy for our "Baby it's cold outside " recipe challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!
    Sharon - DT if DigiStamps4oy! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colours look great together. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly's Bingo challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww I love that penguin!!! The colours and layout are fabulous

    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love that adorable little penguin and the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for our December challenge and special giveaway!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love the penguin...Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann