Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #175

I really need to get out the real camera, iphone photos are horrible for blogs!

Here is the card I made and submitted to Tuesday Morning Sketches #175.  The "frame" was a little frustrating until I figured out that I can just put the cut pieces in front of it <smacks head>.  Either way, this was fun to do, and I'm starting to enjoy these challenges because I am discovering new digi stamp companies (this is my first Sweet N' Sassy stamp ever), and I will be back for more because he was so much fun to color.

I love how brown contrasts with the pale colors.


Ingredients:

Sweet N' Sassy Digi - Rhubarb Blocks
Martha Stewart patterned cardstock - I'm not sure what it's called, but it's a baby boy themed pack
Spectrum Noir and Prismacolor markers
Ribbon was white and colored with a Spectrum Noir maker (GB1)
Brads from Oriental Trading Company
Light Blue Cardstock from Staples


2 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so sweet. I love the blue and yellow color combo, and cutting just the outside corners was ingenious! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - wheat a sweet little bear. This is a perfect baby card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann