Saturday, December 8, 2012

Playing in the Snow

I just discovered "Saturated Canary", what cute images!  This one reminds me of my daughter, (hi Megan) who had a favorite pink elephant when she was a baby, and now 19 years later, he's probably the same color as the elephant on my card!

Here goes:



Ingredients:

Digi - Saturated Canary:  Snow Blower
Spectrum Noir and Prismacolor Markers
Paper/Cardstock:  DCWV Glitter Sweet Stack; GP White Cardstock
Martha Stewart Glitter
Studio G Glitter Glue

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Sentimental Sundays #131:  Non-traditional Christmas Colors
Celebrate the Occasion #91: No red or green
Shopping Our Stash #80 Winter Holiday or Snow/Winter
Top Tip Tuesday # 91 - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Snowflakes
Stampin' for the Weekend #23 Let it snow
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog Dies & Punches
One Stop Craft Challenge #208: Christmas Friends

11 comments:

  1. Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW lovely card!! The colouring is just wonderful! I love the little elephant--so sweet!


    Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the non-traditional colors...especially the snowflakes! Nice coloring of the image too! Thanks for playing along at SOS this week!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - you will now become obsessed with Krista's fab images ;)

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you made this into a Christmas image, so very cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas (no red or green)" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! Love your image and your pastel snowflakes!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sweet card, brilliant snowflakes and what great colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin'. My daughter had a pink cloth baby which definitely was gray after a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Love the image and pretty colours too. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, it's like being touched by a celebrity, I've been a fan of your blog for quite some time now :)

      Delete
  10. Oh this is a totally adorable christmas card. Love the design with the non traditional christmas colours and the lovely snowflakes. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for our last challenge this year. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann