Saturday, December 29, 2012

Berisova Ballerina

This is my first Paper Pretties image, isn't she so cute?  I must say, Heather at PP actually contacted me personally because she was concerned about digi orders going out.  That's great customer service!  Anyway, here's what I came up with...


Ingredients:

Digi:  Paper Pretties - Berisova Ballerina
Cardstock:  DCWV Royal Garden Matstack (textured) & Hammermill Cover
Cuttlebug Embossing folder (sorry, I don't remember the name)
Image Colored with Spectrum Noir Markers
White Floss from stash


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper Pretties PPMC71: Black, White and Choice (Brown)
Stampin' Royalty #156 - Sketch
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #195: EMBOSS Me!




1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card, love theimage she is so cute, lovely colors too, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann