Friday, December 28, 2012

Clementine Winter

My portable photo studio is on its way... a 16" light box, 2 lamps and a mini tripod at 40% off, YAY!!!   You can see it here if you're interested  I can't wait.  In the meantime, excuse me while I blind you with my most recent card.


Ingredients:

Digi:  Stamp Fairy - Clementine Winter (on sale for $1.50 USD!)
Cardstock:  DCWV Whimsy Matstack; Hammermill White, Staples White
Digi, flowers & Scallop border colored with Spectrum Noir Markers
Ribbon from stash

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Card Crafter's Circle #55 - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Stella Says Sketch #126
Chrisma Cardz Challenges #51 - Anything Goes
CRAFTS AND ME Challenges Winter Wonderland
Delightful Challenges Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up? #104 - Turquoise
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Anything Goes!
The Pink Elephant TPE180 - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday #92 - Anything Goes (entry #2)
Totally Gorjuss #163 - Easy Does It




6 comments:

  1. pretty card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    Happy New Year! and hope you can come play along in 2013!

    PLEASE consider turning off word verification thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know turning it off is advised, but in all this time you are the first one to let me know it was on. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Leeann, the image is adorable and I love the pretty Spring colours.
    Happy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable.
    Thank you for joining our last challenge at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge, Happy New Year hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so sweet! I love this! Thanks for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann