My portable photo studio is on its way... a 16" light box, 2 lamps and a mini tripod at 40% off, YAY!!! You can see it here if you're interested I can't wait. In the meantime, excuse me while I blind you with my most recent card.
Ingredients:
Digi: Stamp Fairy - Clementine Winter (on sale for $1.50 USD!)
Cardstock: DCWV Whimsy Matstack; Hammermill White, Staples White
Digi, flowers & Scallop border colored with Spectrum Noir Markers
Ribbon from stash
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle #55 - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Stella Says Sketch #126
Chrisma Cardz Challenges #51 - Anything Goes
CRAFTS AND ME Challenges Winter Wonderland
Delightful Challenges Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up? #104 - Turquoise
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Anything Goes!
The Pink Elephant TPE180 - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday #92 - Anything Goes (entry #2)
Totally Gorjuss #163 - Easy Does It
pretty card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! and hope you can come play along in 2013!
PLEASE consider turning off word verification thanks :)
Thank you! I know turning it off is advised, but in all this time you are the first one to let me know it was on. I really appreciate it!
DeleteGorgeous card Leeann, the image is adorable and I love the pretty Spring colours.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx
This is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our last challenge at DYSU xx
What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge, Happy New Year hugs Susan x
ReplyDeleteAwww, so sweet! I love this! Thanks for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!
ReplyDelete