Saturday, December 29, 2012

Why So Blue, Kitty?

So it's snowing out.... perfect day to make cards and nothing else :)
I've been catching up on all seasons of "Lost" on Hulu, (loving it!) and I'm sure one addiction is feeding the other.  Either way, life is pretty good!

Here is my latest card:


Ingredients:

Digi:  Bugaboo Stamps - Lil Kitty on a Limb (this week's Freebie!)
Digital Paper:  Trimgym Paperpack
Other card stock:  Hammermill & Recollections
Flowers and slider from Silhouette Store; brads from stash
Digi, slider and flowers colored with Spectrum Noir Markers

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog Any Sentiment
Crafts 4 Eternitiy R#104 - (1 digi, 2 patterns, 3 flowers)
Delicious Doodles #16 - Out with the old (Recollections Kraft, cockatiel ate the corners!)
Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #186
Through the Craftrrom Door #50: Anything Goes



8 comments:

  1. How sweet, a blue kitty!! Very clever. I just picked up that image too. Now I can't wait to go play. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and have a Happy New Year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thanks for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute! Love the Blue color scheme and your fab flowers. Happy to have you with us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute image from bugaboo. I haven't had a chance to color it up yet. I can't wait to use it though. I love your card it is so pretty in blues. Thanks for sharing your card with us. Happy New Year.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and a gorgeous image and so well coloured and displayed. Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity and good luck.

    Happy New Year.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - so fun that you used all blues - even the kitty =) So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A blue Kitty! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann