Saturday, November 8, 2014

Your Next Stamp November Release Sneak Peak

As you may already know, I've been guest designing for Your Next Stamp this month and this week I got to play with some of the adorable New Releases that will be available in the shop tomorrow!

At the YNS blog, you can find a list of designers and their makes using this month's new releases so please have a look.

I made this card using Gretchen and Owl:

Be sure to stop by Your Next Stamp to see the other designers' makes and on November 9 join the release Blog Hop and see all the new release stamps you'll want to get your hands on!

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and cheerful design. Great sentiment too.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I really love that red ribbon bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the colors and that red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann