Friday, November 7, 2014

Fun Friday at YNS

Happy Friday!  I hope the weekend will bring a lot of crafty fun for most of you, I know I'll be finding some time to get in my craft room.

To kick off the weekend, I made this card using the adorable Birthday Surprise set from Your Next Stamp.  (In case you don't know, YNS has moved so don't forget to update your bookmarks and feed links)

For my Fun Friday feature, I have chosen to use the color inspiration photo from this week's challenge.  There's also a sketch that you can use as well.


I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to pull off a birthday card with these autumn colors, but I'm actually quite surprised at how well they worked out!  (It's been pretty miserable and rainy here so please excuse the dark-ish photo)

I am having so much fun playing along at YNS as Guest Designer this month, so I know you'll have fun playing along in the challenge.  Hope you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann