Sunday, December 1, 2013

Aud Sentiments #94 - Any Sentiment

It's time for my (very late) DT post for Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #94.  I have been traveling this week and haven't gotten around to posting anything so please be patient with me as I have some catching up to do in my DT responsibilities, card making and posts.   I apologize in advance if you notice some "rapid fire" posting today.

At least the weather wasn't too bad in Sweden, it was amazingly a bit warmer there than here, of course I had to do a lot of walking which I'm not used to and the wind off the ocean was a bit too much for my taste but all in all it wasn't as bad as I expected.  Anyway, it was a great week, I got to meet some new incredible people that I'll have the pleasure of working with over the next year and it was great to see some of my friends and colleagues again.  One trip down, 4 to go in 2014!  I'm exhausted thinking about it.

So on to Aud Sentiments Challenge this week.

This week, the theme is "Any Sentiment" and the Sponsor is A Day for Daisies.  I have never worked with ADFD images before, but I fell in love with the shop.


A Day for Daisies


Please visit Aud Sentiments Challenge here and here to see the inspiration from the Design Team.

The challenge runs until Tuesday, December 3 so there's still time to join in!

Here is my card for the inspiration post:



Digi:  A Day for Daisies - Christmas Pixy Two
Digital Paper by Cinnamon Scraps
Sentiment from Silhouette Online Store
Ribbon from stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge Anything Goes
A Die for a Sketch Sketch
By Lori Desings Use Paper
Crafting by Designs Christmas or Winter
Crafts 4 Eternity Non Traditional Christmas
Crafty Girls Challenges Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes
Creatalicious Christmas
Creative Card Crew Sweet Treats
Creative Inspirations Paint Merry Christmas
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes
Divas By Design Use some red
Hiding in My Craft Room Freestyle
Jo's Scrap Shack Get in the Spirit
Lacy Sunshine Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations Christmas
Moving Along with the Times Girly but no Pink
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Sister Act Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend Feeling Festive
The Corrosive Challenge Happy Holidays
The Paper Nest Dolls Bows
Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts Holidays
Victorine Stamps Christmas w/Non traditional colors

30 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, Leeann! Thanks for joining us at A Die for a Sketch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Leeann! Great image and perfect layout for ADFD. :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leeann - it was worth waiting for! You chose a great image & I love what you did with the papers - [some fascinating layering going on there!] and the non-traditional colors!! I likes it!!!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us as Lacy Sunshine.
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...love the adorable image, beautifully coloured and how you matched the dp's...fabulous.. Thanks for joining us at TPC this week. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your card! The colors are fun and fresh. The coloring is great. And the image is adorable!
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at TTCRD. We hope to see you back very soon!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Through the Craft Room Door DT
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute...love the background and the contrasting prints...thanks for playing along with Creative Inspirations Paints

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and love that image you used!!
    Thank you for joining the Creative inspirations Paint challenge!
    Michelle, dt team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job on this sweet ADFD image. Great coloring and card design. Thanks for linking up with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card and such a cute image, beautiful bow.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!!! Pretty colours and a sweet image! Thank you for joining us at A Die for a Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all about this sweet card, many thanks for joining us over on divas by designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute, love the sweet image and the papers and layout look gorgeous, thank you for joining in with Divas By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card! I love the image and I love the papers you have used! Your sentiment is awesome! Thanks for joining us at JFFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card and such pretty papers and ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card love the bow.
    Thanks for sharing at Lexis.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderfull work with lovely image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Christmas card Leeann! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a beautiful card! Lovely image and great layers!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute Christmas Card...Like the dp's!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Creatalicious!!
    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I love all the layers and the design and the colors! EVERYTHING! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh this is gorgeous. Love the design with the christmassy girl. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede last week. Sorry for the late comment. Hope you are playing along this week as well. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super card and image,thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our sweet treats challenge Hugs Tania DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. C'est une très jolie carte, parfaite pour le challenge chez creative card crew
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this, it's so pretty! Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a great holiday card, Fantastic image you have used too!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann