Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bugaboo Photo Challenge

I am guest designing for Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and today is a Photo Challenge. The prizes are a generous 10 free images if a Bugaboo Image is used, and 7 or 4 using any image!



Here is my fun contribution:


I used My Little Sock Monkey - Car and the digital papers are from Digital Freebies.  I embellished with a Woodsie star that I painted and glittered and added a bow The buttons are from my stash.  The sentiment was purchased from Silhouette Online store.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Anything Goes
By Lori Desings Use Paper
Cards Galore Animals
Craft Your Passion Buttons Galore
Crafting by Designs Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity Glitter and Sparkle
Digitally Sweet Anything Goes
Fab n Funky Anything Goes
Left of Center No People
Love to Scrap Boyz Rule
Penny's Challenge Anything Goes
Sister Act Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Fab card and I love the colours you've used. Great image and super layout too.

    Thank you for linking up at Fab'n'Funky Challenges to help celebrate our 4th birthday.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS fun! Love your card, you've mixed the patterns beautifully. Thank you for joining in the fun at LOC. xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute !!
    I love the color you use !
    Thanks for joining us at Craft 4 Eternity !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! love the sock monkey! thanks for sharing at Left Of Center this week! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is awesome with so many great details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Boyz Rule!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann