Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps GDT - New Release

It's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps and today I used Nurse Bear - Baby for my card.  I decided it would be a cute image to use on a new baby card.
I dabbed the woodsie star with Tim Holtz Distress Paint, colored the ribbon with a copic marker to match the bear and Print n Cut the "Baby Boy" sentiment from Silhouette Online Store.

I used Seems a Little Sketchy #51 for the sketch (they are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps!) There's still plenty of time to enter this challenge.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Ribbon
Cards Galore Animals
CRAFT Challenge For the Boys
Craftin Desert Diva Anything goes
Creative Card Crew Teddy Bear Picnic
Digistamps4Joy 3 DP's & 3+ Layers
Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Sister Act Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge B is for.. (bear, baby, boy, blue, brown)

12 comments:

  1. Adorable baby card! Such a sweet image. And it works wonderfully with our sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and beautiful card LeeAnn.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Such a sweet image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! The image is so fun! LOVE your layout and the papers you used! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love your star and a great take on our sketch.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘3 LAYERS + 3 DESIGN PAPERS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Love the image, the colors you chose and your coloring is top shelf!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card love the image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our Teddy Bear Picnic challenge hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Thank for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image Leeann, very pretty card with nice pps and layers. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann