Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps GDT - Friday Freebie

This past summer, I was floored when I found out I had won the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch the Bug Christmas in July Celebration.  With this win came an incredible prize and the opportunity to become a guest designer for Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!   You can see my bio here.

This week I'm presenting my first guest post for Bugaboo's Freebie Friday.  This week it's "Fat Mice - chubby cheese" and he's such a cutie!



The swiss cheese is a file from Silhouette Online Store.  My papers are from Sassy Designs, Inc and the ribbon was taken from my stash.

I used CTB's Stella Says Sketch #144, there's still a little time left on this challenge.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Ribbon
Cards Galore Animals
Chocolate Coffee & Cards Bugs & Little Critters
CRAFT Challenge For the Boys
Craftin Desert Diva Anything goes
Crafty Girls Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes
Hanna and Friends Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy For the Boys
Paper Pretties Bold is the new black (bright)
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Sister Act Anything Goes
Twisted Tuesday Free For All (No twist)
Whimsy Stamps Anything goes

18 comments:

  1. Brilliant image and sketch Ginny ☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card Thanks For Sharing At Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Just adorable!! :) :)

    Thank you so much for joining us this week @ Crafty Sentiments Designs for Anything Goes!!
    Hope to see you again soon!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image and the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, I love the swiss cheese :-) Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sweet card , thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love the swiss cheese!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win! How awesome!

    Super cute card! Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your background paper and your mouse is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and image thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant project, thank you for taking part in Crafty Girls Challenges - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your win and enjoy the ride - lovely cute card Leeann! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Leeann, super cute mouse and the cheese looks fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute, made me smile :) Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Animals Challenge, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and a really cute digi!

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super fun card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us at NATALIE & AMY’S this month, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann