Thursday, July 25, 2013

Quirky Billingsly

I'm a little late in posting a couple cards.  First, I have this little guy that I designed as a guest at Quirky Crafts Challenges.  The theme is "Octopus's Garden and I should have added some flowers to make it an "under the sea garden" but I missed the mark a bit.  So get out those summertime flowers and create your Summer Ocean "garden" and come play along!


Digi: Paper Pretties - Billingsly
Digital Papers by Harper Finch
Recollections Gems and Lace

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Summer
Cute Card Thursday #279: Beside the Seaside
Digi Haven Any Animal
Digi Makeover Challenge #98: Color It
Heck of a Challenge The Sea
Inky Chicks Summer Colors
Love to Scrap #10: Sketch
Nutcrafters Summer Sunshine Fun
Stampin With the Dragon On the Beach
The Crazy Challenge Summertime
Victorine Stamps #64: Summer Colors

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that cute duck swimming under water and the fabulous colors of your card! Wonderful design and it's so bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Love the image!! Great card... Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome entry in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Just A Bit Sketchy" challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color combo, great coloring!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Makeover.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, gorgeous colours , lovely cute image. Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and funny card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann