Thursday, July 25, 2013

Aud Sentiments - Sympathy

It's time for my DT post for Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #85


 This week, the theme is "With Sympathy" and the sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.  I know I never want to need a sympathy card so it's good to have one ready just in case.  Hope you can join the challenge, it runs until June 30.

Here is my card for the inspiration post:


Digital papers by Far Far Hill
Liquid Pearls
Ribbon from Stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

By Lori Designs #51: Yellow
Challenges 4 Everybody #25: Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons #54: Anything Goes w/Ribbon
Digi Makeover Challenge #98: Color It
Kaboodle Doodles #181: Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine #13: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday #106: Spooled Items

10 comments:

  1. So lovely! Great colors
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card and lovely fresh colours.
    Thanks for joining in with Lacy Sunshine challenge #13 and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Leeann, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my 'Blue' card...the glitter I used for this one was 'Barbara Trombleys Art Glitter"..monochromatic Blue...you get 7 small vials of differnet blues..and there are other colours too, I have the blues and the greens..and a bit of sun helps with the shine,or sparkle, I have mine coming from my left..and just gives that special bit of light..
    Love your Sympathy card, lovely image and love the soft colours..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Nice coloring of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at BLD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation thank you for joining in the Kaboodle Challenge and good luck-Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leeann this card is beautiful. I love the colors and love all those pretty layers.

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sis
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet sympathy card you have made. So glad you shared at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant and beautiful. I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the teal colour on the flowers.
    Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘spooled items’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann