Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Party Cake


I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday #258


And the colors were inspired by the Clearly Digital Stamps text on my card

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Clearly iStamp Celebration
Corrosive Challenge #174: My Sentiments Exactly
Glitter n Sparkle Ribbons
Kaboodle Doodles Ribbon and at least 1 button
Sketch Saturday #258: Sketch
The Pink Elephant Masculine Birthday
Victorine Stamps Buttons and Bows

Digi, Sentiment & Word background: Clearly Digital Stamps (site down for maintainance, link tbs)
Polka Dot Paper by Brandi White Designs
Ribbon & Buttons from stash

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I could go for a piece of cake this morning. LOL Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy Guest Designer Clearly iStamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you were going to play so I kept looking for you!! Just in the nick of time!! Way to go girl!!
    Love love this. Trying to get it put on our facebook page since it is soooo cute!!
    love the green and orange...favorite colors!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly iStamp Challenge - Celebrations! Hope to see you on the 24th when the next special challenge will be posted!
    The CDS store was delayed from opening but try back tomorrow or Friday www.cdstamps.com
    Thanks Again,
    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the bold bright colours, so fun! Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I saw your comment about the Knight Marshmallow Roast on the blog....soooo glad you like it! When you make something with it let me know I would love to come see it!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps
    www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun card! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I really like the green and orange combo. Thank you for joining the My Sentiments Exactly challenge at the Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann