Friday, April 26, 2013

Sketchy Friday #16

It's time for another challenge at Sketchy Friday!  

The rules are pretty simple, just follow the sketch..... you can flip, turn or stretch it, as long as we can see the basic idea of the sketch; upload your card/creation by Thursday;  you don't need to use an SKDigi to play, but if you do you win a double prize.

and most importantly have fun!


My card:


I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges.  

Card Mania #19: Photo Inspiration
Craft Your Passion #159: Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Cupcake Inspirations #207: Photo Inspiration
Forever Friends #60: Lots of Flowers
Kaboodle Doodles #168: Spring

Digi:  SK Digis - Flower Gang
Digital Papers by Shery K Designs
Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers
gems, button and others from my stash

10 comments:

  1. A super colour palette and such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Oh your card is beautiful and such an adorable image, thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends Fortnightly "lots of flowers" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and cheery! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll join us again!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so loving this card leeann i adore that image and your papers are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it's so happy!! I also saw that you won a challenge with this card...congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! love the cheerfulness! Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends this fortnight!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for plaing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope to see you join us with our next challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann