Thursday, March 7, 2013

So Sorry...


Inside the card it says "Love Me Anyway?"

Digi: Whimsy Stamps - Love Me Anyway
Papers:  MME Meadowlark; DCWV Garden (orange); Hammermill and Staples CS
Scrappy Cat Glitter Glue
Gems from Stash
Image colored with Spectrum Noir Pens
Sketch: Sketch Saturday #248



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday #248: Sketch
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges #161: Cute and Cuddly

5 comments:

  1. GORgeous! What a sweetie this image is.
    FAbulous colours too...
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeann this is adorable, thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute kitty Leeann!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week...hope you can join us again next week :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous cute and cuddly card, thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that cat looks truly sorry! Great colouring and I like the way you've kept the colours of the papers to monochrome. It really showcases your image.

    Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann