Thursday, March 7, 2013

Flowery Friends

Cupcake Inspirations Challenges 200th Challenge is on!  You can pick any challenge from the beginning so I decided to go with Challenge # 103:



The Inspiration:


Digi: Bugaboo Stamps - Turtle - Flower
Papers: MME Stella Rose; Hammermill and Staples white CS
Trellis die cut from Silhouette Store; "Heart Trellis" cut down
Flowers from Silhouette Online Store & Fiskars punch
Charm, beads and jump rings from my jewelry making supplies
Gems from SEI
Glitter:  MS Crystal Fine and Scrap Cat Glitter Glue
Brads and Ribbon from stash

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #197: Easter or Spring

Cupcake Inspirations 200th Challenge!
Delightful Challenges Buttons, Bling & Embellishment Things
Natalie and Amy #7: Die Cuts
Party Time Tuesdays #110: Die Cuts
Ribbon Carousel Blog Spring is in the Air
Stamp-n-doodle Card for a Female
The Paper Shelter #102: Punches and Dies
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog #56: Add Some Metal

8 comments:

  1. Real cute, love the colour combo & dies you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week & Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous composition on this project. Your papers, embellishments, and colors are perfect for showcasing this adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, cheerful card! Love all the little flowers! Perfect take on the Cupcake Inspiration photo! Thanks for joining our 200th Challenge Celebration! Good luck!
    {hugs}
    Debbie
    CIC DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cheery and bright and the turtle just makes me smile!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a lovely sweet card and thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant fun card :D I can see exactly how you used the cakes as inspiration. Thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    P.S. If you would like to go on a crafty weekend or a day break there are still spaces on the one I run yearly in October.
    For more information CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, I love the colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I love colors and pretty details!! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann