Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sketchy Friday #5

Finally, my first DT Post ever!  This was so exciting for me since I was so happy to get picked to design for Sketchy Friday, then on top of that, I am on a team with the most amazing and talented ladies.

To see my DT announcement and check out the rules for Sketch Friday, go here, or see the Sketchy Friday Blog and get started on the challenge!  With wonderful images to win, there's nothing to lose, only risk is having fun with the most versatile sketches I've had the pleasure of working with.

Anyway, here's my card for Sketch #5 using SK Digis "Sunflowers and Bees Scene"


(Papers by MME, sentiment is my own design)

I am also entering this card in the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog #60: "Sewing" (real or Hand drawn)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. A wonderfull card! I love all that little details and your layout! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Chhallenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann