Friday, January 25, 2013

SK Digis DT

There is now an option of becoming a follower on my blog, if you're interested.  I'm now up to 3, thanks all of you!  It really makes me feel warm and fuzzy in this dastardly cold weather here in SE Pennsylvania.   The last I checked it was 16F, brrr!

Have you heard?  I'm now officially a Design Team member of





YAY, I'm so excited to be part of such a great group of talented ladies.  The official announcement is >> here <<

Some notes about the challenge:

*  You may use digis or stamps from any company, but once you see what SK Digis has to offer, you may want to give one of her digis a try.  There are some free files you can use as well, and keep an eye out for new images, they are added often.

*  Simply follow the sketch.   You can flip it, rotate it, whatever you need to do to suit your design, just make sure the sketch can be recognized in your creation.

*  To take the guesswork out of cutting out the components of the sketch, Sonia provides a cut file and explains the patterned paper arrangement to get everything you need with one run through your machine.  How cool is that?  Go >> here << to see this week's layers and site owner/digi designer Sonia's adorable card.

* Entry can be combined with other challenges.  That's not even a real rule, it's more like a bonus!

Can't wait to see what you've made!


Hugs and wishes for warm weather!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leeann! Welcome to the team:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann