Thursday, January 3, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes 2

I finally got my light box and I think it's obvious ....


Ingredients:

Digi:  Whimsy Doodles - Snowman
Cardstock:  DCWV scraps (from a Winter stack of some sort); Hammermill; Staples
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ribbon from Stash
Image colored with Spectrum Noir and Prismacolor Markers

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


ABC Challenge E for Embossing
Aud Sentiments Challeng Blog Winter Wonders
Broken Box Stock #17: Winter/Snowflakes
Card Mania #11 - Winter Wonderland
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Holiday/Winter
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #29 - Snowmen
Digi Designs Challenge Blog Christmas
Gingerloft Challenge Christmas or Winter
Paper Pretties PPMC72: Create a Winter Creation


11 comments:

  1. Simply Stunning card very well thoughtout beautiful colours ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug!

    Jodie
    www.bugaboostamps.com
    http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our December Theme Challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card! The snowman is adorable and the embossing is a really nice touch. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our Holiday/Winter challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at ABC,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! It's so fun and festive! Thanks for joining us in our theme challenge at CTB. Hope to see you again soon!

    :) Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card thanks for sharing with us at chocolate coffee and cards good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the snowman. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love snowmen and my house is full of them. Your card just made me melt. I love it! Thank you for joining us at ABC's challenge. I hope we see more of your lovely work in our future challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann