Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Tweet" Birthday

Here's the free Digi from D2D that I was sent for participating in last month's challenge.  I absolutely love these stamps!  I can't wait for the next one.

Ingredients:

Digi:  Designed 2 Delight - Tweet Birthday Gift
Cardstock:  MME Quite Contrary; Recollections; Hammermill
Flowers and brads from stash
Digi, flowers and sentiment colored with Spectrum Noir and Prismacolor Markers

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafy Sentiments Designs New (digi, MME)
Designed 2 Delight December Free SOTM
Dutch Dare Card Challenges #197 - Celebration
Jellypark Challenges Old and New (brads and digi)
My Heart Pieces Getting Girly
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door #51: Anything Goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches #179: Sketch


11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Your image is so cute, and you've done such a lovely job with our sketch. Thank you for joining us this week in the TMS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so sweet, love this fun image and layout. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Love the sweet image, the papers & embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! You colored it well! Also I love the DP. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is absolutely adorable. Love the design with the flowers, sentiment and colouring. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! LOVE the darling image and the beautiful colors you used! I hope that you can come and play along this week at Inkspirational and this month at Technique Tuesday! We've got prizes, giveaways, and a DT call going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image and pretty soft colors and DPs!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super sweet. I like the sketch and what you´ve created with the image. Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Leann
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments Designs and a Happy 2013 to you
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I love the flowers and that little girl is very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love the flowers for that element in the sketch - nearly everyone's gone with buttons & it's fab to see something unique :) Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann