Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa Owl

I love Christmas cards that have non-traditional colors, and this stamp from Sweet n Sassy is just too cute!

I bought some Mounting Adhesive from Michael's just to see what I can do with it and have been having fun with it.  I cut the hat and trim with my Cameo, attached within the outlines then glittered.


Ingredients:

Digi:  Sweet n Sassy Santa Owl
Cardstock:  MME 'Tis the Season stack; GP Cardstock; Hammermill Copy Cover
Ribbon from my stash
Image, GP cardstock (for mats) and ribbon (from stash) colored with Spectrum Noir and Prismacolor markers

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog Anything Goes
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round December Challenge
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Challenge #185 - Winter
Cupcake Craft Challenges Cupcake 222… Merry Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges Challenge 47 - Christmas
Love to Create Challenge Blog Challenge #45 "Anything Goes"
Sweet Stop SketchesSSS188- Sketch


10 comments:

  1. oooh!! Love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Come visit my blog at meiaudesigns.wordpress.com for a chance to win a $15 voucher giveaway to my online store :)

    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute...love the sparkly hat and festive papers on this little hooter! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week, Leeann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute owl. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tweetie! I love that image and the colours are fab too. Thanks for playing atvThe Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card! Love the image and glittery details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Hugs Sandra DT xx
    careyscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable image, gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute Santa owl and an even cuter card.. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR and we hope to see you back for our next challenge. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann