Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Psycho Shoppers

This was fun to make, I like it when cards serve a dual purpose - Card & Gift.  It gives me more reasons to hide in my room and play with my stuff when everyone else is out shopping and dealing with the insanity.

The front:



The inside (IKEA Gift Card, of course!):


Ingredients:

Digi: Bugaboo Stamps - Stella Christmas - Psycho
Paper/Cardstock: MME Christmas Wish; Staples Cardstock; Hammermill Copy Cover
Brads & Ribbon from Stash

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Craft Humorous
Forever Friends  Fortnightly Challenge 51 - Christmas Cards
Sentimental Sundays #132 Christmas Gift Card Holder
Use it Tuesday #45 All about Christmas or Hannukah



7 comments:

  1. He he he! This image is sooooo right for this time of year and the sentiment is perfect! I love the idea of it being a gift card holder too :0)
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Forever Friends Challenge this time and good luck.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and sentiment, lovely papers too... thanks for joining the Forever Friends 'Christmas Card' Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge. Merry Christmas, Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stella and her snarky comments. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to join us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck and please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great gift card. Love the image and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, and you can never go wrong with Stella! Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I like how you did the gift card pocket in this. Thanks for playing along with UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment. It's so true!! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday, especially at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann