Friday, January 19, 2018

Catch the Bug Birthday Bash Day 7

Catch the Bug Challenge Blog is celebrating Bugaboo Stamps' 8th Birthday this week with a new challenge each day!


Day 7 of the challenge is a Color Palette plus Sprinkles and here is the card I have entered:


Digi: Bugaboo Stamps - Birthday Elephant
Digital Papers by http://www.tactile-studio.net/
Sentiment from Silhouette Design Store
Ribbon from stash
Sprinkes (pearls) from Recollections

The color palette:



I have used a sketch from Viva La Verve and would also like to enter this card in the Sketch Challenge:





2 comments:

  1. Leeann, great sprinkle. Your image is just too cute. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Friday Freebie with Color and Sprinkle Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping us to celebrate our 8th Birthday Party this week by entering this beautiful creation - GOOD LUCK - I hope you are one of our winners!
    Love
    Jen L
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann