Saturday, November 29, 2014

YNS Fairwell

My role as guest designer at Your Next Stamp has come to a close.  I know I got a lot of inspiration from the amazing design team and I had a lot of fun this month.

Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp blog often for inspiration, you won't want to miss what the ladies have made.

For my card, I am featuring the adorable Gretchen and Owl, and one of the included sentiments.   This is one of the fabulous November release sets that you can find in the store along with some inspiration projects -> here


Here's a peak at the entire set with all of the sentiments:
http://yournextstamp.com/shop/index.php?route=product/search&search=gretchen%20and%20owl
Thanks so much for stopping by!

(Other supplies: papers by Carta Bella & ribbon from stash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann