Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I'm at YNS!

Karen at YNS has invited me to guest design at Your Next Stamp for November!  This means I get to play with the most adorable stamps throughout the month!  Please see the blog for my introductory post and make sure you check out the new blog and challenge here.

You can use any stamp you'd like but the generous prize increases if you use a YNS product!  In the shop you can find the cutest stamps, dies and elements.

Anyway, I want to thank Karen and the DT for this honor.

Here's my first card:


I used the sketch that was presented in this month's challenge.
And all the supplies:
Fiskars snowflake punch
Martha Stewart Glitter

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments 2 or 3 word sentiment
Top Tip Tuesday Chevrons
Bearly Mine Christmas Cards
Pile it On Feeling Cool
Lacy Sunshine Include a Hat
Allsorts Masculine
Totally Gorjuss Non Traditional Christmas Colors
Moving Along with the Times Winter is Coming
Come and Get It Winter Photo

9 comments:

  1. Oh my Leeann, what a happy snowman, a delightful Christmas card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your pretty card with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy looking snowman. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so charming, loving your snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snowman. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snowman. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute snowman, fab card, thanks for playing along with BEARLY-MINE this month x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Bearly Mine this month x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo cute!!! Great idea to mix in a few snowflakes with the circles. Adorable card and wonderful having you join us at YNS this month :>)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card it's simple but very effective and the snowman is great. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann