Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rock Around the Clock at CBD

There's another challenge at Crafting by Designs and this time there are 2 fabulous sponsors:  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and QKR Stampede, two of my absolute favorites.  Since I haven't worked to much with Dr. Digi's, I decided to present them in my take of the challenge this week.



(Please excuse the grainy photo, I've been playing around with my camera settings lately with not a whole lot of luck in getting it right, or even back to the way it was before)

Digi:  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Psychedelic Syd
Digital papers by Sassy Designs, Inc
Sentiment and guitar pick from Silhouette Online Store
Ribbon from stash
I also added some Mod Podge Dimensional Magic on pick and guitar but it's hard to see

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Anything Goes
Clear it Out Anything Goes with Any Stash
Crafty Creations Use Something Old from Your Stash
Fantastic Tuesday Anything Goes
Inky Impressions Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Anything Goes
Sister Act Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday Sketch
The Paper Nest Dolls Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique Red and Blue + 1
Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Treasured Times Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment with that image - and the pick is such a perfect element for this card! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #85 - Anything Goes
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card, Leeann! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your super crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 49 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project...TF joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. peace and love man! Love this one! would be perfect for my hippie dad! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge, best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card . . . just love it!!! (and the image is just too "hip") Thanks for joining us this week over at Clear It Out Challenge for our "Anything Goes" challenge . . . hope to see you again next week! (and GOOD LUCK!!!)

    Kathy - CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card.

    Thank You for joining us at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge .

    Have a great week

    Best wishes
    Sharon. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This guy makes me chuckle! Great job on the card, the papers and stamps match up very nicely! Thanks for joining The Paper Nest Dolls challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann