Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CBD: Polka Dots!

There's a new challenge at Crafting by Designs and the theme is Polka Dots.  Please come by and check out the rest of the DT's inspiration.  The sponsor is Lacy Sunshine!!!!

Here is my DT card, I took the theme of this challenge quite seriously with all my dots!
Digi:  Lacy Sunshine - Lil Boos XOXO
Digital Papers by Sassy Designs
Ribbon, gems and rose from stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Art by Miran Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bows Anything Goes w/Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle Weddings or Love
Hobbybook All About Kids
Sister Act Anything Goes
Sunday Sketch and Stamp Sketch
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Anything goes
The Crazy Challenge Love and Marriage
The Squirrel and the Fox Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Leeann, this is the sweetest card.Love the colors in this card. Your coloring is super. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Ina /DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 12th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love all those dots!!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and coloring and i love all of the polka dots. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a darling card...love the colors and the design!! Thank you sol much for joining us at the Art by Mi Ran Challenge and please come back real soon!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Leeann, I love this!!! So super sweet and loving the polka dots!
    Thank you for joining us at Artbymiran and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann