Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CBD - Use a Sentiment

There's new challenge at Crafting by Designs and the theme is Use a Sentiment.


This week I decided to use one of my favorites from sponsor Inky Impressions 
http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/
who are giving away a $10 prize to the winner!

I hope you join us!!!

Digi:  Inky Impressions - Wishing Well
Image colored with Copics and Spica Pens
Digital Papers by Far Far Hill
Sentiment by Create with TLC
Ribbon and Charm from stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Card Mania Add a Charm
Chocolate Coffee and Cards For the Birds
Friday Sketch Sketch
Great Impressions Animal Friends
Incy Wincy Designs Strings and Things (ribbon, thread, string, fibre, etc.)
Pink Gem Challenge Animals
Really Reasonable Ribbon Things with Wings

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pretty card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, SO cute! LOVE that image and your sweet bow! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I hope you link this up with us a House of Cards, too! We're looking for any creation with a bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so sweet! It reminds me of a fresh summer morning! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope share with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable project. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann