Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CBD July Anything Goes

It's time for another month-long challenge at Crafting by Designs.  This time, we have lots of prizes up for grabs.

For my card, I used the adorable Birthday Fairy by one of the sponsors, The Stamping Boutique.

http://thestampingboutique.com/

I had a lot of fun with the colors on this one.  I hope you'll join us!


Papers by Fran B Designs
Butterfly border, sentiment and frame from Silhouette Online Store
White Ribbon from stash (colored with copic to match image)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
A Little Bit Crafty It's Magic
Bearly Mine Let's Go Digital
Brown Sugar Color Challenge
Bunny Zoe Layers
Craft Your Passion Ribbons
Crafty Creations Things with wings
Creative Corner All Flowers
Friday Sketch Sketch
Hobby Cutz Use Pink
Lauralcraft Anything with Wings
Moving Along with the Times Birthday Bash and blog hop
My Mum's Craft Shop Summer or Bright Colors
Paper Makeup Stamps Butterflies
Penny's Challenge Buttons, Butterflies or Bows
Silhouette Challenges Print n Cut
The Cutie Pie Challenge Cute Girls
The Rubber Buggy Blooms and Butterflies
Totally Gorjuss Pink and Green



22 comments:

  1. This is great Leeann, love your image and what a fab bow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Leeann!

    WOW! You did an amazing job with the color challenge and our "Things with Wings" challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again in the near future and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion -Randi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, This is GORGEOUS! Love the colors you've used and your coloring is Fabulous! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that bow!!! Did I mention how much I love the bow? ;o)

    Very Sweet Leanne! Thanks for stopping by my blog too. :o)

    hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card Leeann! The butterfly border makes a wonderful accent with your fairy image. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    What a wonderful card. Love the big bow. Thanks for joining ut at Friday sketch and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very beautiful!!! The bow is amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Design Challenge!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful card hun she is delicious love her and thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow what a beautiful card, I love your butterfly border and I so wish I could make a bow like yours. Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, thanks for playing along for our challenge at Silhouette Challenges!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely..

    Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Rubber Buggy, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your design. Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab card, love the colour way! Thanks for joining in at A Little Bit Crafty for our It's Magic Challenge, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely card, very sweet! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous card you made! I like all little details :-))
    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creation and just perfect for our challenge this month...beautiful colours too...good luck in the draw and hope to see you next challenge.xx aNNie
    {Bearly Mine DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Designs
    hugs
    laney DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann