Wednesday, June 18, 2014

CBD Blog Hop!

This week's challenge at Crafting by Designs is "Favorite Holiday" with Doodle Pantry and Fred She Said as sponsors.  

And there's also a blog hop!  Leave comment at all of the lovely stops and you can win a prize from Di's Digi Stamps.  So you can submit a project, follow the blog hop or do both.  Easy peasy.



The HOP Line Up:
Lisa - Paper Bliss
Sharon - Scrap Happy
Leeann << -- You are here


Here is my card.  My favorite holiday is Christmas!  I used "Emma the Hugger" from the sponsor Fred She Said. Isn't she darling?
Other supplies:
Fred She Said - Emma the Hugger
Digital Papers by Dora's Digitals
Fiskar's Heart Punch
Chunky glitter from Jo-ann
Sentiment from Silhouette Online Store
Ribbon from stash

Thanks for "hopping" by and good luck!

11 comments:

  1. Super sweet, Leeann! Great layout and coloring and the sentiment is precious! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVE those hearts.. Your ribbon and bow are amazing!!! Love this!!!
    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    icepanthress@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Leeann!! love it! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable image Leeann, and all your details make it just perfect! Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable - the images is super cute and your card is just precious. Thanks for the extra chance to win! :) JennBorj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leeann - love, love the snowman card - as I am a snowman freak! thanks for the hop and challenge - have a blessed day - utb01@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to leave my email earlier. dlmundinger@yahoo.com xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love the hugger and the card and this HOP!
    but I don't like leaving my email out in the open
    I checked notify me by follow up comment and if you really need it ill send it

    ReplyDelete
  9. my email is miki.greg@yahoo.com
    please add me to the give away

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute. Love your coloring and the elements you added. my email is ajscreativeenergy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Raw cbd oils are products from nature which consist natural anti-inflammatory and anti--proliferative properties that stop cancerous cells to spread in the body tissues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann