Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Bird Day


Digi & Sentiment: From the Heart Stamps - Birthday Candle Birdbrain
Cupcake image from Silhouette Online store; cut and mounted on woodsie disk and sealed with Glossy Accents
Paper Twine from stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge Spots and Stripes
Craft Your Passion Any Challenge from past Year (#198 Spots and Stripes)
Creative Card Crew Keep it Simple and Sweet
Creative Fingers Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Clever Cutting
From the Heart February SOM
Hiding in My Craft Room Designer Paper x 3
My Mum's Craft Shop Spots and/or Stripes
Pile It On Stripes and/or Dots
Really Reasonable Ribbon For the Boys + Ribbon or Trim
Sister Act Anything Goes
The Shabby Tea Room Sketch

9 comments:

  1. This is great Leeann. Great image and the colour scheme is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Good job. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew challenge. Hugs, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card.So colourful and full of fun.Just love the image and sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute..thanks for playing along with rrr! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the papers you used together! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Your image is so fun and I love the papers/layout you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at HIMCR this week!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card!!! Just love your image . . . and the combo of papers you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room! Hope to see you join us again soon! (and Good Luck!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!!
    Hugs ,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann