Sunday, January 26, 2014

Bugaboo Stamps 4th Birthday

Hej och välkommen till min blogg!  It's so cold here in southern Sweden but from what I hear it's actually warmer than at home in Philadelphia so I guess I should count my blessings.  That being said, I'm attempting to write this post from my ipad, so please excuse the mess if I haven't figured out how to use it in the right way.  Things are just strange all around!

Anyhoo, I hope you've had a chance to play along at Catch the Bug.  Bugaboo Stamps is turning 4 and they've kicked off one of their fabulous celebrations with daily challenges and loads of prizes each day in addition to the fabulous grand prizes, one of which I was lucky enough to win at the last celebration where I was selected to guest DT for the past few months.  Check it out, you definitely don't want to miss it!  I made this card for today's "Just Kidding" (cards for kids) challenge:


Digi:  Bugaboo Stamps - Brat Cupcake Wagon
Digital Papers by Danish Design
(I can't find the sentiment in my files, if you know whose this is, please tell me!)
Ribbon from stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting for All Seasons For Girls
Crafty Calendar Let's Celebrate
Crafty Sentiments Birthdays
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Ribbon
Inky Impressions Ribbon
Party Time Tuesdays Ribbon
Polka Doodles Girl Talk
Stampin for the Weekend Happy Birthday
The Paper Shelter Digi w/Sentiment
Tuesday Throwdown Baked Goods

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Leeann...I love that image and your colouring is awesome. Happy 4th Birthday Bugaboo/Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Leeann. Wonderful cheery colours and such a fab bow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Leeann. Love the orange and the image is a real cutie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and fab ribbon, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘ADD REAL RIBBON’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, super image and great papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card, I love bugaboo! and so sorry you had to put up with our terrible English rain! I wish it would stop! We'll probably still have a hosepipe ban in the summer!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation, lovely colour combo and thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafting for All Seasons, hope to see you next challenge and good luck in the draw...luv aNNIe {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a lovely card Leeann.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Leeann - loving that bright colored birthday card! Hope you are having an enjoyable trip too! Things are very cold here in Michigan - have a nice time and stay warm! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! I love that big bow. It looks so good. Thank you for joining in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week! Hugs, Merkkari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy looking card!!! I love those colors you used for this too.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable!! Thank you for much for playing along with our challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!! Love the cute image!! Thanks fo sharing at Crafty Calendar this month!!
    Hugs
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Color combination, love that ribbon, and a great image from Bugaboo for a Birthday. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting for All Seasons. Hope to see you again soon.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann