Monday, December 2, 2013

Quirky Crafts GDT


I had the opportunity to guest design at Quirky Crafts this challenge.  The theme this time is "Christmas Like in the Good Old Days" and the theme is Vintage Altered Christmas.  My project is a box I found on Silhouette Online Store and I used digital papers from Far Far Hill.  The digi is from this fortnight's sponsor:


http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=7e24b70d51018b7acc693830ff0fd093

My image, "Lil Angel" is by Lil Diva Stamps, provided by Stitchy Bear.

The deadline is December 7 so there is still time to play along!

I have never actually altered anything in my life so this is my first attempt at making something that wasn't a card, but I'm quite happy with it.


Digi:  Lil Divas @ Stitchy Bear - Lil Angel
Digital Papers:  Far Far Hill
Box & Sentiment from Silhouette Online Store
Woodsies Heart
Tim Holtz paint
Pearl strands, lace and ribbon from stash

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Gift Packaging
Bunny Zoe Shabby Chic or Vintage
By Lori Desings Use Paper
Crafting by Designs Christmas or Winter
Crafts 4 Eternity Non Traditional Christmas
Creatalicious Christmas
Creative Inspirations Paint Merry Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges Anything But a Card
Jo's Scrap Shack Get in the Spirit
Love to Create Holiday Gift/3D Project
One Stitch at a Time Use a Digi
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenges 3D
Victorine Stamps Christmas w/Non traditional colors
Wags n Whiskers Things with wings

13 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful and very special Christmas box Leeann. The gold is sumptuous especially with the addition of the pearls, ribbon and lace which look so perfect around 'lil Angel'. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeous box Leeann, thanks for being Guest Designer at Quirky Crafts again, and adding to your badge collection!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say: for your first time altering you did brilliantly, and I hope you will give it a go again.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great altering! Very pretty. Thank you for joining us this week at PTT. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. What a lovely treat box. Love the image.

    Thanks for joining our Sweet Treats challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps! wrong team.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable gift box for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be happy, you did a fabulous job! Nice color palette and perfect embellishments! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project ! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck! Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!! Thank you so much for joining us in the 3D challenge, Have a wonderful day,
    Alice B. Silhouette Challenges DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules. ~Leeann