Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sliekje Christmas


Digi:  Sliekje Stamps (Freebie)
Digital Papers: Sassy Designs, Inc
Glossy Accents (candy cane, hat "fur", ground accents)
Bell & Snowflakes, half balls & ribbon from stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday Sketch


Robyn's Fetish Use a Digi
Eureka Stamps Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Inspired by Candy
Craft Your Passion Heavy Metal
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly 2 by 2 Ribbons
Deep Ocean Christmas
Crafting Musketeers Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card Leeann, love the image and papers, how perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the image and all your design elements!Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week
    .Amy ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Leeann! Really love the strong element of the green and white & red and white papers making the "bow". The charm is perfect for our theme - Thank you for sharing your project in the “Heavy Metal” Challenge at Craft Your Passion.
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passion
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann