Thursday, October 3, 2013

Love to Create GDT!

This week I had the honor of guest designing for Love to Create Challenge.  The theme this week is "Create Your Own Candy Inspired Photo Challenge" and here is my contribution.  I decided to use these yummy Sweetarts for my color inspiration:
And my card:


The sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and they are giving away 7 images to the winner!

Thank you so much Ruza and Jacki for the opportunity to guest design for you this week!

Digi:  Bugaboo Stamps - Eggbert Birthday
Glossy Accents on the balloons
Twine, ribbon and buttons from stash
Tag from Silhouette Online Store

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2 Sisters Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Create Your Own Challenge image, die cut, glossy accents, buttons, ribbon
Bunny Zoe Something Blue
Card Mania Buttons
Craftin Desert Divas Anything w/a Sentiment
Creative Card Crew Tag
Creative Inspirations Paint Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs Coloring
Kaboodle Doodles Your Special Day

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely cute image thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I love the happy colours :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!!! love the fun colors! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Thanks for being the guest Designer at Love to create this week Hugs Sandra DT
    http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so loved this card when I first saw it! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this week!
    Crafty Hugs
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute , cute card !Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas ! Hope you join us again !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, love your inspiration!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love your bright colours!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! :-) Thanks for "Showing Off Your Colouring Skills" in our challenge at Di's Digi Designs

    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love a Bugaboo image and Eggbert on top of it all - Love it! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and showing off your coloring skills with us at Di's Digi Designs! Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann