Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Retirement


and the inside:


I used the "Sketch for the Boys" from Digi Sketch Challenge:



Digi:  Dr. Digi House of Stamps - Perfect Sunday
Digital Papers by Sassy Designs, Inc
Buttons and Twine from Stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Create Your own Color challenge
                                                                      Gray, Purple, Green
Allsorts Button Up
Card Mania Buttons
Crafting by Designs Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons Make it Funny
Crafty Creations Split it Up
Creative Inspirations Paint Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge One for the Boys
Digi Sketch Challenge Sketch for the Boys
Glitter n Sparkle Male Cards
Jo's Scrap Shack Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey For a Boy
Paper Makeup Stamps Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes
Pile It On Cool or Warm Colors  Cool Colors
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge For the Boys
The Paper Shelter Stitching Real or Faux
Whimsy Stamps Masculine

13 comments:

  1. Great retirement card! That is exactly what I look like most days, of course, I am the female version! Love the colors and that image is fabs! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your great retirement card. Your patterend papers are lovely. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute retirement card!! I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great thanks for playing along with us at Digi Sketch Challenge, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Makeover.
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gteat card - love that digi!

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very lovely looking card. Love your stitching and fabby image. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, Team leader TPS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card. Lovin' that image lol. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great retirement card. Thanks for Making it Funny at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable, and so true! He looks like every man I've ever seen the day after retirement! Thanks for joining our "anything goes" challenge this week at Crafting By Designs. Hope to see you again Wednesday for our newest challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous card and such a great design. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man, do I love THIS! I wonder if I'll EVER get there? (retirement, that is). Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint challenges. Julie, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann