It's time again for my DT post for Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #89
The challenge runs until Tuesday, September 24 so there's still time to join in!
Here is my card for the inspiration post:
I used the sketch by Friday Sketch:
Digi by Stamp Fairy
Digital papers Granny Enchanted
Leaves and sentiment from Silhouette Online Store
Hampton Art glitter glue
Ribbons & buttons from stash
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody Anything Goes
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Autumn Colors
Craftin Desert Divas Autumn/Fall
Crafts for Eternity Cute Kids
Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes w/Ribbon
Crafty Sentiments Fall Colors
Creative Craft Ribbon
Creative Inspirations Paint Autumn Colors
Delightful Challenges Buttons and Bows
Di's Digi Designs Fall Colors
Eureka Stamps Color Combo
Fab n Funky Leaves
Friday Sketch Sketch
Lexi's Creations Autumn Colors
Milk Coffee Fall Colors
One Stitch at a Time Autumn
Oozak Fall
Pinspirational Challenge Photo
Tammy's Scrappin Corner Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge Color
The Paper Next Dolls Happy Fall Y'all
The Pink Elephant Digital Images or Papers


gorgeous card love the bow Ginny x
ReplyDeleteLeeann - that is a neat sentiment you found for this theme! And I love the colors in the background you chose. Well done toots!
ReplyDelete~ginny
Love the sentiment. Great card. Thanks for joining our Buttons and Bows Challenge at Delightful Challenges.
ReplyDelete~~Chris
DC-DT
a totally delightful and cute card!
ReplyDeletehugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)
You have captured the spirit of Autumn in this card Leeann, your embellishments ...so beautifully colour coordinated, make me feel that this is a vert tactile card. Your image is lovely, poor little soul battling the winds of Autumn. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, I love your bow - very lush! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck in the draw! Susan x
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the ribbon
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
Hugs katie x
Love this autumn card and the colors are lovely... Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT..
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card, great Autumn colors and an adorable image! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC for our Anything Goes Challenge! Joanne
ReplyDeleteGreat card, thanks for sharing with card with us at crafty ribbons
ReplyDeleteHugs Kelly
Thank you for entering your lovely card for Tammy Scraping Corner 80 'anything goes' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x
ReplyDeleteVery Pretty! Thank you for joining in on our challenge at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week!
ReplyDeletewow this is totally awesome. Love this great fall creation!!! Gorgeous gorgeous card!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie, love your card :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week, good luck!!
Elaine ♥
Hi Leeann, I tried to find your Quirky post last week to say thank you for being our guest with your very pretty card. I feel I must apologise too, I made my reminder card without looking at yours, but when I looked back at the post to grab links later I noticed my is nearly the same layout as yours, totally by fluke and the way the paper dicated where the ribbon and bow had to go!
ReplyDeleteCazzy x
Very pretty. Love the Fall colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteTara
Craftin Desert Diva's
Super cute card Leeann !! So sweet !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!
ReplyDeletehugs Diane xx
So sweet, gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
Oh how sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.
Very cute! I love the colors that you used! Thanks for joining us at the Oozak challenge!
ReplyDelete-Samantha
What a great card! I really love that bow! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!
ReplyDeleteFab card, love the image...thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz
ReplyDeleteHugs Donna DT
xx
Lovely card, the image is cute. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeleteShirley xx
Love the sentiment and the addition of that gorgeous bow is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Oozak and good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat a really cute card! I love the image and sentiment you used. Thanks for playing in the Paper Nest Dolls 'Fall' challenge. Heidi PND DT
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Perfect for Fall!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week. The new challenge is up right now:-)
Hugs, Kelly
Love the image you used, the coloring is very pretty! Your bow tying skill is awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at the Crazy Challenge!
ReplyDeleteMei
CCH DT
Creative Card Crew DT
Love toe Create DT
Anyone for Anya DT