Saturday, August 31, 2013

Autumn


I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:


Digi:  Bugaboo Stamps - KIDZ Fairy
Papers by Samantha Walker
Recollections Pearls
Scrappy Cat Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge Use 2 Backing Papers
Craftin Desert Divas Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Make it Girly
Creative Inspirations Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Things with Wings
Kaboodle Doodles Fall or Fall Colors
The Squirrel and the Fox Spring or Autumn
Tuesday Morning Sketches Sketch



9 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! Sweet image!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love your colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love it. Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I came by because I almost forgot to do the Tues Morning Sketch - you did a great job on that sketch - have a nice weekend Leeann! I have blog candy - stop by and enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Love the image and great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Autumn card, bleautifully coloured, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann