Saturday, August 10, 2013

Aud Sentiments - Let's Get Flirty

It's time again for my (late) DT post for Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #86


 This week, the theme is "Let's Get Flirty" and the sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs.  This card took me a little out of my comfort zone for a number of reasons, the most dominant being the hair, I'm really horrible at it!  But I think I did okay on this one ::pats self on back::

Anyway, the challenge runs until Tuesday, August 13 so there's still time to join in!

Here is my card for the inspiration post:



Digital papers by Sassy Designs, Inc
Recollections Gems

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Card Making Mamas Black & White + 1
Crafting by Designs Celebrate Women
Crafty Calendar Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Dies or Punches
Delightful Challenges Layers or Dimension
Digitally Sweet Layers
Fetch a Sketch Sketch
Hanna and Friends Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Monochrome
Milk Coffee Coloring
Totally Gorjuss Hot, Hot, Hot

10 comments:

  1. you did an excellent job with the hair!!
    (the best thing for hair is, i think, an old marker that hardly works, cause you get beautiful strokes with it...)
    your card is funny sexy and beautiful, thanks for sharing on love to scrap challenge blog
    shuly dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO of your card! She is quite sexy and love the black & white.
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leeann this is such a cute card! I love the papers and your coloring and the sentiment is so cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo-DT
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeann - I have been waiting for your post on this one... I wanted you to know how much I like what you did with her hair! Your highlights and shadows are perfect and I envy your rendition and choice of background papers! Well done!
    ~ginny g

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair looks great- never easy to colour is it? Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply love this, the colors, layout, everything! Thank you for joining us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Digital Delights Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card brought a smile! Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!


    Elizabeth Campau DSCDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute.. love the image and the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this very 'hot' image! Nice take on the theme!

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol this is a great card. The sentiment is perfect for the image and I love how you added the bling. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge's.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann