Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas Coffee Tag

I rarely make tags, I'm not sure why.  This one is a gift card holder, specifically for a coffee shop.  I didn't have a gift card laying around so I made one.  

The front:


The back: 


Insert with gift card attached out: 


Digi:  Bugaboo Stamps - Espresso Yourself
Digital Paper:  Harper Finch
"Tag Gift Card Holder" from Silhouette Online Store
Ribbon from Stash

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #51: Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas Monochromatic
Catch the Bug Thursday - Tag, you're it
Corrosive Challenge #178: Shape it Up
Crafting by Desings Anything Goes
Crafts and Me #138: Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar July: Color Challenge
Digi Makeover Tic Tac Toe Die Cuts, Ribbon, 2+ papers
Divas by Design Tags
Fairytale Challenge #72: Christmas in July
One Stitch at a Time #172: Use a Digi
Platypus Creek Digitals #36: Christmas in July
Whoopsi Daisy Use Your Markers

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for helping to make our CIJ event at CTB a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea tag/card holder! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Leeann! what a fab image and you've coloured it beautifully… I love the colour combo and pretty papers… it's a wonderful design for gift card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, great colors and love the idea of the tag also being a gift card holder. Thanks for joining us this week at CIJ Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us this week at the Corrosive Challenge. Good luck and hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so very beautifull. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative! I love the digital snowflake paper on this. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag, it is beautiful and a fabulous design!
    Thank you for joining us at Divas By Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Fairytale Challenge.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. Great to have you playing along with us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love Your tag - it is fun, funky and super cool! :)
    Great job!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous....such a great idea & love that image too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann