Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cat-fishing

I've been incognito for a few days.  For one, I'm very upset about Google Reader going away so i needed to find another reader to import my blog list to.  I finally found a great alternative with Bazqux (not a typo, if you try to say it out loud it sounds like a sneeze.)  No offense to Bloglovin', it's just way to different than I'm used to using.  I'll still get feeds by e-mail, but I'll still primarily use Bazqux with Feeddler on my iphone.  Now everything looks exactly like it did before and I'm very very happy :)

Anyway, I made this card about 3 days ago and I'm just getting around to posting it.  I'll probably do a few more before the weekend.  The image is from Spyder at Dragonsmoore.  He's so cute!  If you follow her blog, you can get a limited time freebie (usually a brand new image) almost every Wednesday, or check out the shop, there are tons of cuties there.


I used a sketch, but it expired so I removed from my challenge list so if anyone recognizes this, please leave me a comment and let me know where it's from so I can give the proper credit?  Thanks!

Digi:  Dragonsmoore @ Spyder's Other Corner - Fishing Cat with Gnome
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Memory Box Clouds Die
Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendants Die
Pearls and orange scraps from stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge #150: Stripes
Come and Get It Masculinehttp://comeandgetitchallenges.blogspot.com/
Corrosive Challenge #177: Summertime
Creatalicious #52: All About Summer
Creative Inspirations Paint Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs Summer Fun
Divas by Design Cute
Here Come the Boys #55: Use a Digi Stamp
Hiding in my Craft Room #104: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Summer Lovin'
Lacy Sunshine #11: Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations #93: Summer Holidays
Love to Scrap #9: Anything Goes
Melonheadz Summer
Nutcrafters #46: Show Texture
One Stitch at a Time #170: Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps #95: Vacation
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Platypus Creek #35: Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts #13: Everybody Wants to be a Cat
Tammy's Scrappin Corner #69: Summer Fun
The Paper Nest Dolls #7: Animal Love
Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. Well I love that image and adore your cute card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Divas and thanks also for the link to those great stamps. Can't say I've noticed any change on my blog with the reader changes, clearly I don't use it as much as you- glad ur sorted now tho, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful creation with great details and its perfect for our ‘Summer Fun’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the image.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with a cvery cute image :-) Love the coloring.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and great layout love the little clouds. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
    Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous summer fun card...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cat creation with wonderful coloring & arrangement. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch#170 Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab what an adorable image! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, fun card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really fun card.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. He looks fantastic Leeann! Have to pinch him which means you get another digi of your choice (I must draw some more!) Thank you for popping in earlier, glad you liked the new banner/badge, the little round one is ok on cards but doesn't stretch at all. I put more 'pic-thingies' in the new one! So it shouldn't go all wishy-washy when made bigger
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card:)...great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine challenge....good luck and we hope to see you next time:)x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Back again to say!!! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge this time round, good luck in your other challenges!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card. Love the great cheerful colors!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with us at the 'Use a Digi' Challenge over at Here Come The Boys! Hugs Woo & Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super fun card, love the image you have used!!Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann