Sunday, February 24, 2013

More Chickadees

I decided to break out this digi again, since I love it so much!  This is the first tri-fold card I've posted since I started my blog so I hope I did it right :)

Front:

Open/Inside

The glittery details:

and I just had to add this shot of Chocobo  (he's really just nosy):

What I used for my card:
Digi:  Meljen's Designs - Cozy Little Chickadees
Sentiment from Netty's Cards
Papers (no DP... I just now realized this); Hammermill for Digis; Staples CS for embossed panels; Recollections Pink
Recollections Pearls
Recollections Flower Punch
Flourish - Silhouette America Store
Image and Sentiment colored with Spectrum Noir, Shinhan and Prismacolor markers
Studio G Glitter Glue
Anna Griffin Embossing folder - "Aviary" (can't see the details but these folders are gorgeous)
Sketch: designed2delight.com - i {heart} sketches #6:






I am entering this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge Blog #132: Romance
Celebrate the Occasion #100: Happy Anniversary
Crafty Sentiments Designs Fancy Folds or Not Square
designed2delight.com/blog #6: Sketch
digidesignschallengeblog Lace and Pearls
Digital Tuesday Challenge #198: Pink & White
Divas by Design Fancy Fold
Jellypark Challenges Get In Shape
Paper Pretties Wednesday #246: Congratulations 

The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog #38: Pretty Pastels
The Paper Shelter #100: Celebrations
The Stamping Shack Blog Red, Pink and White
Totally Gorjuss #172: Happy
Tuesday Throwdown #135: Monochromatics

20 comments:

  1. oooo, what a darling image, Leanne! And so beautifully coloured too. Not forgetting Chocobo...what a cute little poser!
    Thanks for entering our Monochromatic challenge. It's been a pleasure to see your creation. Please come back next week and show us more! …x
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand you, the image is really sweet (tweet?) LOL Beautiful card, so fresh! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors and the way it opens!! The image is so sweet!! Absolutely beautiful!! And Chocobo is so adorable!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the sweet comments!! I'm happy to be a new follower!! Have a great Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just adorable, what a sweet card, and such pretty colours

    Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely gatefold card thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, those words inside are perfect.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant gatefold card and love that image and lovely sentiment inside -thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very sweet! Love this couple and the wonderful fold you used along with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful monochromatic card!!! Adorable image and love how it opens :)
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Must say first Leeann that Chocobo is super cute !! So is your fab anniversary card !! Really love it !! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, your colouring is fantastic, love your colour scheme.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter's 100 Challenge.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is lovely and Chocobo is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments and Di's Digi Designs this time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Love these cute lil birdies! Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamping Shack Blog Challenge.

    Chris B - DT
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Leanne, thanks for visiting my blog. What a gorgeous card you have made here...I love the stamp. Your colours work so well together. As for that super birdie of yours..what a cutie but I won't show him to Billy..there could be trouble ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is such a pretty little card I just love it!
    Thank you for sharing it at Diva's this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Leanne...such a cute card and love your images great colours.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and for you kind comments

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty with the pink/white combo and of course the image is just adorable with the spots of sparkle! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Happy Anniversary" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card. I love the image and colours.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann