Thursday, February 14, 2013

Let's Go Shopping

Definitely not my best, especially since I tried using a glue pen on the glitter and it didn't work out so well.  This image was a freebie (what a cutie!) from Little Claire's Designs so I picked up a few others while I was checking out.   


Image: Little Claire's Designs - Lydia Goes Shopping
Paper: Hammermill; American Crafts DP; Recollections
Flowers: Fiskars Punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Rectangles
Recollections Border Punch
Flowers and Image colored with Spectrum Noir Markers
Sketch: Little Claire's Designs:



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #28: Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #32: Hobbies
Forever Friends #55: Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog #19: Girls are made of (female card)
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Add Texture
Little Claire's Designs Flowers & Sketch
My Grafico Challenges Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps #75: Photo Inspiration
Papertake Weekly Challenge Hearts and Flowers
Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #134: Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Oh what a beauty! You are a girl after my heart with your hobby- shopping! Love your coloring. The colors of your card are bright and cheery. Thank you for playing along at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Card with my favorite thing to do on it! Only if i get to go to the Craft stores. I love that imaga and the bright colors. Thanks for sharing at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the PP used and the image is cute.. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Callenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - love all the flowers!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for out Anything Goes Challenge! Hope you can join us again next week!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful , thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle . hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs! Good Luck!
    Trudy
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours, thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and welcome to our challenge at Forever Friends "Anything Goes" your card is stunning and good luck with the challenge and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card, I love the bright colours and the layout is great :)

    Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love that image and the papers are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll join us again for the next challenge!

    Susan, TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made a fabulous card! Love the sparkly flowers. Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann