Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy New House

Here is the card that I made for my DT Post at Sketchy Friday Challenge by SKDigis.  Don't forget, it's a new-ish weekly sketch challenge and you don't need an SK Digi to play.



This week's Sketch:











(by the way, you have to go see how cute last week's "Sketch #6" winning card by Liz is!)

For my card I used:

Digi: SK Digis - Home Sweet Home
Papers:  MME Dolled Up; Hammermill; Recollections
Ribbon from stash
Fiskars Flower Punch
Darice Gems 
Image, sentiment and ribbon colored with Spectrum Noirs

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #67: Dies and Punches
Challenges 4 Everybody #14: Anything Goes
MilkCoffee Challenge Make it Cute
Party Time Tuesdaa #107: 3 and 3 (3 gems)
QKR Stampede #25: Anything Goes
Raise the Bar #131: Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbons #66: Spring Colors and Ribbon
Stamp-n-Doodle Bingo

7 comments:

  1. Hello there! Thanks for the toot! I'm so pleased you like my card. I've just had a nosey and your cards are adorable.

    I chose two of the cupcake digi's as my prize so look out for them appearing soon!

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mushroom house is the cutest thing and the sentiment is perfect to go along with it. Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grate colouring,thank you for joining us at corrosive challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card - such a sweet image.
    Thanks for playing with us at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Spring challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the sketch, love that pink mushroom...
    Thanks for playing along with Milk Coffee Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely new home card. Great design with the bow, sweet flower and colour combo. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann