Friday, January 18, 2013

It's a Party!

Sadly, this is the last Bugaboo Birthday Bash entry:



Ingredients:

Digi:  Bugaboo Stamps - Birthday Doodle Block
Cardstock:  Hammermill; Staples; DCWV Glitter & Lemon Flower matstacks
Pattern:  Balloon Inspiration Papers by Trimgym
Gems by Darice
Recollections Star Punch
Image colored with Spectrum Noir Markers

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Catch the Bug Challenge Friday: Let’s Add Texture
Crafts 4 eternity R#107: Punch It
Seems A Little Sketchy #30: Sketch

7 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and a super card. Great that you could join us at Catch the Bug, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and nice card. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the exciting colors. Terrific card.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeann, you do fabulous things with bright colours. This is a gorgeous, happy looking card. Your last lovely comment gave me a real lump in my throat. Thank you so much for your kind words and support. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I love the design and colors!! What a happy card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful project and thanks for helping to make our Bugaboo Bash a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann